Finally, the moment Maryland sports betting fans have been waiting for is almost here! From November 23rd, they will be able to place bets on their favorite sports via their smartphone or tablet, as mobile sports betting has been given the green light by the state government.
This is great news for both operators and punters alike, as it will provide a much more convenient way to place bets and should also help to boost growth in the Maryland sports betting market. Almost a year after retail sportsbook wagering became available in the Maryland sports betting market, the most significant move in the market has been given the go-ahead by the Maryland Lottery.
A Convenient Way For Bettors
Now, instead of needing to go to the BetMGM Sportsbook at MGM National Harbor or the Caesars Sportsbook location at Horseshoe Casino in Baltimore, users will be able to place wagers from anywhere they feel comfortable. This is a significant development for the Maryland sports betting market, as it will make it much more convenient for users to place bets. It is also likely to lead to an increase in overall wagering activity, as more people will now have easy access to sports betting.
Furthermore, it is expected that other states will soon follow suit and roll out their own mobile sports betting platforms, meaning that even more people will be able to enjoy this new way of placing bets on their favorite sports.
Early Sign-up Incentives
Following the great news, the sports wagering app offers some exclusive early sign-up incentives to Marylanders. Here is the list:
- Caesars – New Sportsbook players that sign-up early receive $100 of free bet credit.
- betPARX – Newcomers to the site can earn up to $750 and 500 free spins without any risk.
- Betfred – A welcome bonus of $50 Bet, earn up to $250 in free-bets
- BetRivers – Second Chance Bonus: up to $500 upon launch!
- BetMGM – New players that place a bet during pre-registration will receive a $200 free bet.
- DraftKings – Sign-up before launch day and receive $200 worth of free bets
- Fanatics – Sign-up and earn a risk-free bet of up to $1,050
- Barstool – Sign-up bonus of up to $1000 for new users
- Fanduel – Maryland residents can $100 in free bets earned for pre-registration
- PointsBet – $200 in free bets awarded upon Maryland pre-registration